Clan des Rr's Index du Forum
Clan des Rr's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Scams

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan des Rr's Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cheswanit

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Scams Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Scams
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

14 Nov 2017, 10:50am Bryan Cranston: Weinstein and Spacey could come back if they are 'truly sorry' . These so called respectable internet Marketeers are disgusting. Not even a close comparison to people using a little bit of ingenuity to make images go viral to build up their edgerank. Clay March 18, 2013 4:48 AM Facebook can fix it by paying attention to people reporting threads that are scams. Recent Posts ASB Bank Multiple Sign In Error Phishing Scam Emails January 4, 2018 Tim Hortons New Year Voucher Facebook Scam January 2, 2018 Tesco Bank Free Vouchers Phishing Scam December 31, 2017HomeLatestCategoriesHoaxesHealth HoaxesFacebook Hacker HoaxesScamsFacebook ScamsPhishing ScamsPhone ScamsAdvance Fee ScamsDeath Scams and HoaxesDating ScamsScam CatalogueMalwareBogus WarningsFake-NewsTrueSpecial FeaturesAsk Hoax-SlayerSpam ReportsHumourTech HSArchiveTop TenMain MenuFAQAboutPrivacyAffiliate Marketing PolicySubscribeContactPress Information for JournalistsLegacy Site 2017 - Brett M Christensen. February 5, 2013 2:06 PM Its Long overdue that someone exposed this trash to us! Thank you!!! Daylan Pearce February 5, 2013 10:34 PM Thanks for reading Linda . This tactic has come to be known as like-farming. Spam really is everywhere now emails, texts, landline calls about PPI& Daylan Pearce October 25, 2012 9:44 AM Cheers Nick, Standard rule of the internet these days is if it can be spammed, it will be spammed. But mostly, thanks thanks thanks thanks for not knowing the word luddite, which I saw right after I had to look up the leetism tehthus making me feel not exactly any less of a luddite (I knew the word), but certainly less pathetic about being one. Gertjan March 23, 2013 7:37 PM haha btw, great article! . Keith February 22, 2013 11:30 AM First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question in which Id like to ask if you dont mind. SIck picture of diseasead child or dog etc, 70,000 likes. .. It seems we are not alone and many people feel the same way! Daylan Pearce October 23, 2012 8:10 PM Thanks Laura! Its really taking away the real life social aspect that people use Facebook for in the first place and turning into some sort of mongrel&thing with a like button. Claire Broadley October 25, 2012 10:33 PM Fantastic post, thank you. I have never clicked these sorts of FB page like posts, but always because of an instinct I couldnt explain. Facebook sees a comment as a vote even if the comment is against the content. I was going to do it, because SOMEBODY needed to, and he did a far better job than I would have. The biggest market for these page are affiliate and link farmers, These guys care a bout a few quick wins before they lose their audience, but by that time theyve got the wins and can move onto the next one. Marcelo DiNapoli February 5, 2013 2:48 PM sooooooooooooooooo&&&&&&.i LOVED the article&.very eye opening for me. That would work out to be several hundred thousand dollars in value for nothing more tangible than a few thousand Page likes. Thought I had checked them out well but they took my money and ran. And they are shared by people who you likely want to interact with so blocking the person isnt an option in most cases Ive found. Do some quick calculations. Well, I like this article, so I sharing. Once Facebook shows you a targeted ad, it should be safe to assume it's not a scam.However, that doesn't seem to be the case. Generally, a few days after the initial posting, when the first liking frenzy has died down, the scammers operating the Page will post a second equally bogus promotion thereby initiating a whole new round of like-harvesting. People liked to be liked and do it for attention. The more likes a Page has, the more resale and marketing value it commands.How like-farming worksHeres how a typical like-farming scam operates.The scammers first create a new Facebook Page geared to a certain product or service such as smartphones, gaming consoles, beauty products, or theme parks. In effect, the scam is that people are giving access to their identity to promote some spam filled page they just arent aware of it. So where the escalator transitions from angled to flat, someone walking has to adjust his or her step height while going through these transition areas. But its just ignorance and not in a bad way. Cory June 7, 2013 7:24 AM This one really pisses me off 5a02188284
mencari teman facebook tanpa loginfacebook app minimum requirements windows 8facebook ipad app create photo albumhack game facebook freehow do i start a conversation with a guy i like on facebookjackpotjoy slots facebook cheatsgoogle play download facebook messengerdownload facebook os 4.5facebook new design for news feedtrik like status facebook lewat hp

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan des Rr's Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange